Aroostook County Action Program (ACAP) is seeking proposals for snow removal for winter 2021-2022. The season will begin at first snowfall and end in the spring of 2022 after the last snowfall.
Proposals need to include total costs for all duties which include:
· Snow plowing of driveways, sidewalks, and all exits doors
· Salting of driveways and sidewalks
· Removal of snowbanks when necessary
Services are needed at the following locations and a separate bid is required for each location. Bidders are encouraged to submit a proposal for one or more locations as they are interested in performing described service.
1) 771 Main Street in Presque Isle
2) 44 Park Street in Presque Isle (This location includes Goudlville and the office building adjacent known as Powers Place)
3) 1 Edgemont Drive in Presque Isle
4) 37 Birch Street in Presque Isle (This area a sidewalk that is located behind the gate approximately 25 feet long and 10 feet wide)
5) 17 Bowles Road in Caribou
6) 40 Alfalfa in Ave Fort Kent
Deadline for bids is October 8, 2021 at 4 pm. All bids must be submitted by email to Facilities Manager Danny Raymond at firstname.lastname@example.org. Danny is also available to answer any questions about the scope of work and can be reached at 207-551-3832.