Aroostook County Action Program (ACAP) is a non-profit organization that leads or collaborates to provide services that support, empower and improve lives. ACAP is seeking proposals for maintenance of the Norman L. Fournier Place; a newly renovated 13 Unit supportive housing building located at 1 Edgemont Drive in Presque Isle, Maine.
The ultimate goal is to make sure the building remains livable, safe, and comfortable for tenants. We are seeking a contracted partner to provide the following:
- Perform maintenance for the housing units and shared spaces
- Perform emergency repairs including 24 Hour-On-Call maintenance services
- Salting/sanding entrances during winter months
- Maintain clear fuel lines
- Regular cleaning of the facility (excluding occupied units)
- Deep clean and necessary maintenance in between occupancies
- Maintain a current maintenance log in partnership with ACAP Facility Team
- Ensure timely submission of all reports and invoicing
The selected vendor will work collaboratively with the ACAP Facility Manger to maintain the Supportive Housing Project. A preferred vendor list will be provided to the selected partner of the project for after-hour maintenance needs.
Qualified interested parties should submit a proposal to perform the scope of work described above. We request that the responses are broken down into the following three parts:
1. For the comprehensive package of services noted in the RFP.
2. For just the traditional building maintenance during the regular work day.
3. For the emergency off-hours services.
The successful bidder will be contracted for a one-year period. Services to begin on or about March 1, 2024 with the option to renew for four additional one-year terms.
Completed proposals must be submitted to Dave Bubar at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 11, 2023, at 5 pm. Questions can be directed to Dave at 207-551-3545.